Tiny Announcement...

Wow. What a weekend it's been. It's great to finally find time to sit with a cuppa and reflect.

But first, I have a tiny announcement.

It's about time I introduced one of my favourite people on this planet, she's been there through thick and thin. We've been on many adventures together, abroad and at home. We supported each other through secondary school and have been alongside each other for a fair few Guiding milestones. There's no doubt that if I have a funny anecdote, she features in it.

We've been friends for nearly a decade, and basically sisters for the last 5-6 years. Like two peas in a pod, it's often not one without the other where we're concerned.

For those of you who know me, you know who I am talking about.. For those who don't, meet my best friend/wife/sister Sarah.

We have shared all sorts over the years; books, clothes.. and now a YouTube Channel.

Yes. We vlog.

It all started back in 2013 in Turkey, we then vlogged our trip to Disneyland Paris last year. I'd like to think we've improved since then, but that's for you to decide.

Now, as Sarah graduated on Friday and we finished the night watching McBusted, there is a lovely new video up.

Feel free to subscribe and watch our old footage... watch this space for upcoming videos!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop 1: Bangkok

Loka: Stop 7: Magnetic Island

GKR World Cup 8

A Week in Exmouth