One more sleep to go...

So this is it, in less than 24hrs I will be on the plane ready to leave for the adventure of a lifetime.


I am used to travelling long haul, but something tells me doing so alongside hundreds of fellow guides and scouts will be an entirely new experience.

I am really looking forward to meeting lots of new people, and making friends from everywhere across the globe.

Just for fun, here are a few facts about the Jamboree...

There are over 32300 participants 

4025 of these are British (making us the 2nd largest contingent)

144 countries will be represented 

The IST/JPT includes 1000 Scouts and Guides from the UK


I truly will try to post updates on here daily, I'll link through Facebook so you know where to find my excited ramblings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop 1: Bangkok

Loka: Stop 7: Magnetic Island

GKR World Cup 8

A Week in Exmouth